Tuesday, August 9, 2016

It's Publication Day!

MENDING FATE is now out in:
paperbackKindleKobo, and Nook formats.

Apparently my subconscious was really looking forward to publishing this, because I woke up at 2:48 am, at which point I grabbed my iPad from the nightstand, connected to the CreateSpace site, and told it I approved the proof (I'm not the publisher, but I am their tech department). I didn't get back to sleep until after 4 am, which always makes me feel like a zombie when I wake up.

Fortunately the only thing on my schedule today is this afternoon's Virtual Tea Party celebrating the publication of Patrice Greenwood's A Masquerade of Muertos, the fifth book in her Wisteria Tearoom Mysteries series. I really enjoyed books 1 through 4, so I got this one first thing this morning (OK, as soon as I dragged myself out of bed). It's available in mobi and ePub from Book View Cafe.