(pause to open file, go to end of document, and add two more sentences)
Chapter 20, unfortunately, is not going well at the moment. What I have done instead of writing my novel:
- this blog entry
- added the Kindle edition of Red Sun of Darkover to Marion Zimmer Bradley's website, Facebook, and Goodreads
- read all my e-mail--not to be confused with answering all my e-mail
- backed a Kickstarter project for something I really want to read--two new Sylvan Investigations stories by Laura Anne Gilman
- eaten way too much chocolate--which at least got me away from my computer at intervals
- played I don't know how many rounds of Disney's Worlds of Wonder--I tell myself it's good for my vocabulary
- downloaded free novels from the Kindle store, read some of them, deleted a couple as "not on my wavelength" (I will never finish reading this), and added some to my to-be-read list.
If I could write as quickly as I read my life would be so much easier.
It would also help if procrastination included useful things like exercise, cleaning house, and doing laundry.