- The Naturals, by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Curtsies & Conspiracies, by Cail Carriger
- Goddess in Time: An Oh.My.Gods. Novella, by Tera Lynn Childs
- Long Live the Queen, by Kate Locke
- Trade Secret, a new Liaden novel by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
- The Sum of All Kisses, by Julia Quinn
- Royal Airs, by Sharon Shinn. This is a sequel to Troubled Waters, and I've been waiting for years for her to write one. (Now I get to wait eagerly for the next book, and I'm guessing two more after that. She uses five elements in her world.)
Books I edited that were published in November:
- Sword and Sorceress 28, November 2
- The Complete Lythande, by Marion Zimmer Bradley, November 5, from Book View Cafe. The Marion Zimmer Bradley Literary Works Trust has recently joined Book View Cafe, and this is its debut book.
I intended to post this at the beginning of the month, but with two books being published then, I was first busy and then exhausted. November is also National Novel Writing Month, which is really not helping with either the lack of free time or the exhaustion.