Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why can't humans have better anti-virus protection?


I got my 2011-12 flu shot over a month ago. Unfortunately, there are a lot of viruses it doesn't protect me against, including the one currently going through my church. The Sunday before last our deacon had it, this past Sunday our rector had it, and now it seems to be my turn. So, instead of writing my regular blog (which I'm afraid would come out as gibberish), I'm going to go back to bed with my iPod, which I bought mostly because I can put my Kindle books on it.

I'm currently rereading Heroes of Olympus, Book Two: The Son of Neptune, along with Book One: The Lost Hero (some people have comfort food; I have comfort reading). But before I crawl back to bed I need to download the new book I just bought, Wishes and Stitches, by my friend Rachael Herron. That will give me something good to read as I start to feel better, which I pray will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment